- There is no purchase necessary and no obligation in order to participate. The winner will be responsible for applicable taxes. 1099 may be issued. Prizes may be issued in a form of a gift certificate.
- Contests are open to residents of West Virginia of all ages unless otherwise stated
- By entering any contest you acknowledge that, as with any endeavor, there is an inherent risk by participating and you agree to hold forever harmless Southern Communications Corp, its owners, directors, and employees as well as its associates, representatives, and advertisers from any and all liability, of any kind whatsoever, including injury or death that may occur as of a result of your entering or winning this contest. If you are not in agreement with this provision and are not willing to further attest by the signature of your acceptance to these terms please do not enter the contest.
- Employees of Southern Communications Corporation licensee and their affiliated stations, any participating sponsor(s), their immediate families, and persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate.
- Southern Communications reserves the right to change and amend these rules and regulations at any time. Rules will be made available to the public from our studios located at 306. S. Kanawha Street, Beckley, WV. 25801 and at https://buzz935.com 11/10/09